KELLER & KELLER PHTOTOGRAPHY
| || |
JohnnyCakes has been baking and decorating works of art for brides and grooms throughout New England since 1996. John Haroian, JohnnyCakes' pastry chef, was trained at the Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, New York. Some of his accomplishments include:
JohnnyCakes prides itself on impeccable service and attention to detail. All cakes are delivered and set up at a nominal charge. Allow us to create the perfect finale for your special event.
- Featured cake artist in Boston Magazine's Elegant Wedding, Spring/Summer 2007 and Fall/Winter 2006 issues;
- Commissioned by Boston Event Guide to bake and decorate a tiered cake in celebration of the tenth anniversary of Fashion Week, October of 2004,Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA;
- Hired by Fleetwood Mac to bake and decorate Stevie Nicks' birthday cake, May, 2004, Tweeter Center, Mansfield, MA;
- Featured in The Boston Globe's Portrait Profile, Globe Northwest Section, December 11, 2003;
- Served as the cake artist for Neiman Marcus' Chocolate Martini Night, October of 2003, Copley Place, Boston, MA;
- Demonstrated pastry baking for Williams-Sonoma, February of 2003, Rockingham Mall, Salem, NH;
- Served as the wedding cake artist for Carl and Nancy Yastrzemski, April 2002, Anthony's Pier Four, Boston, MA; and
- Decorated the tiered bridal shower cake for the Junior League of Boston's 1998 Decorators' Show House and Garden Tour, Charlestown, MA
Once you have viewed the photographs displayed throughout this site, please complete the attached contact form or telephone JohnnyCakes at (978) 682-9500 to schedule a complimentary consultation. Thank you for your interest in JohnnyCakes!